We specialize in manufacturing a wide assortment of piv gear units, which is designed and developed using high-grade raw components. These products are used for reliable and accurate variable speed control in various industries for variegated applications. Widely known as positive infinitely variable (piv), our range offers variable speed ratios up to 6:1, output speeds up to 3550 rpm. And an input power range from 0.75 kw to 7.5 kw (1 to 10 hp). Moreover, an additional input and output gear modules facilitate in providing low output speeds,with accuracy of speed holding within 0. 01%, a wide speed range and high powers. Owing to the use of these products, clients can easily solve most mechanical speed control problems. Furthermore, the excellent outline capability of our range offers more technical information giving specific data (reduction ratios, output speed, dimensions, etc. ) covering the range of units is contained in a series of application data sheets. These products are suitable to be used in all types of hostile environments like chemical, textile and various other industries.Speed process:-
Features of our products:-
- Maximum speed setting :- The input shaft wheel faces are close together, forming a large driving diameter. The output shaft wheel faces are automatically separated to form a small driven diameter.
- Continuous oil lubrication :- Range of auxiliary gear modules extends field of application. The following range of accessories is available for use with all units like electronic remote control, remote hand control, fine adjustment control, lever control, bevel control, electrical speed indication.
- Minimum speed setting :- The input shaft wheel faces are far apart, forming a small driving diameter. The output shaft wheel faces are automatically closed to form a large driven diameter.
- Possitive transmission of power
- Outstanding stability of speed
- Simplicity of design
- Reliability of operation
- High efficiency
- Exceptional torque characteristics
- Operationally reversible
- All metal construction
- Suitable for horizontal or vertical mounting
- Dual drive shafts provide flexibility of coupling